Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Un-doin'

Question: When do you just let stuff go...and when to you look it in the eye and say, "Enough already". 
What if there is actual stuff that NEEDS to be heard, known, and said? 

Beleive it or not, I am not a confrontational sort.  I'm sassy and truth be told I like the last word, but I don't ever crawl up in your face to have it.  More often than not I take it as I mumble off into my corner wonderin' what in the heck you've been dippin into. 

Most time I just "let it go" and after a good bit of seething and some premium carbs I can just chalk things up to folks own "personal problems" and move on.

But lately, I'm findin that that two step solution isn't workin' for me anymore.   Maybe I'm havin' an indignant moment but is it wrong to every now and then to expect an honest to goodness apology? 

No comments:

Post a Comment