Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Sting



There are some lessons in life that never seem to lose their sting….that’s how you know you learned them.

I took a little bait last night…edged on by some old business and a long time need to make someone see things differently.   

I saw it comin’, complete with the voice of Miss Universe sayin’ “don’t take the bait”.
I started pullin’ up old cards in my head…I could see’um plain as day.
All the signs were there, visceral, intuitive, and downright “know better” .
It was then I felt the sting, just painful enough to send me back to my corner.

We hurt for a reason…all pain is a warnin’ no matter what form it takes.

Word:  12: 16-12

1 comment:

  1. The main thing you have to do is play, win and resign! You have two diversion modes to play with our online scr888 Register wagering Malaysian gambling club; one is the principle 4D and the other is Grand Dragon. Both have distinctive payout tables, however, they are both additionally enjoyable to play!

    ReplyDelete