Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Spilt Milk

Woke up thinkin about the grace to "do-over". You can never "Take it back" ...can't un-say, but you can ask permission from someone you've disappointed...or hurt...to "try again". 

Thank you Miss Billie for this sweet inspiration...for askin' the question that got me to thinkin.

I do so hope you all enjoyed your Christmas, Kwanza, Solstice Winter Holiday.  I hope you filled your heart as well as your belly and that above all you looked around and realized that these days are filled with lessons...opportunities for grace and guidance.  

If you "spilt" something, I suggest you clean it up prior to the New Year...makes for a tidy beginin'.  

I don't know if I'll get back here with any Wisdom...but thank you all for your sweet inspiration...I think about what you say...churn it around in my head and heart...until it comes out here.  I couldn't do it without you.  

Happy New Year 

1 comment:

  1. Spilt Milk 2018 has officially sold out! The official Spilt Milk resale is open until November 9. Find out more about the resale facility here. Tickets to Spilt Milk 2018 .
    lay 918kiss online in malaysia

    ReplyDelete