Friday, April 10, 2015

The Apple of My Eye...



If we did not know intrinsically that something might produce negative consequences, it would be a pleasure…not a temptation.  You know the feeling – Book of Lurlene 4:10


I happen to really enjoy Gary Zukav, author of The Dancing Wu Li Masters and The Seat of the Soul, a much more readable collection of insights and the physics of energy and karma.  During the Lenton season I started rereading some of his work on karma , attraction and choice.  I stumbled upon (like there is coincidence) this helpful (to me) explanation of temptation. 


"Temptation is the Universe’s compassionate way of allowing you to run through what w/could be a harmful negative karmic dynamic if you were to allow it to become physically manifest.   It is the energy through which your soul is given the gracious opportunity to have a dry run at a life lesson. “

I know I am forever imagining the proverbial domino effect…always weary of the unintended and the clean up on Isle three.   

No comments:

Post a Comment