Monday, April 15, 2013

Bitter Bubbly

I think I can count on one hand the times I have actually been honest to God-hoppin angry.  I'm not pretty when I get mad, and most of the time I like to maintain an element of glamour even if its just bedazzled flip-flops or fancy pants. 

It takes a lot to tick me off, but the other day, just when I had gotten myself situated for the long awaited "5:00 o'clock somewhere" Universal Happy Hour of Power...it happened. 
Surprised the hell out of me...but I was full out justified to be mad...so I didn't even think about my red face or slightly bulgin' left eye, nor the twitch in my right hand. 
You know how you know when your anger is justified...when you realize you don't regret a single thing you said. 
Heck, it was probably the first time in a long time I didn't dance around the facts, just put it out there and was done with it.  Only thing was....I was still a little PO'd when I was tellin' Buck what happened, and given I had already popped the cork, I thought, "Hell, no use to let good bubbly go to waste!"

But it did.  Next day...it tasted a little bitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment