Monday, December 26, 2016

Allow



As I was making my coffee this morning a word presented itself. 
It arrived as if whispered softly… 

Allow

I stopped for a moment…but it was not repeated.   

With coffee in hand as well as a few Christmas cookies I headed to the living room to settle down with my word.  As the tiny votives flickered, I realized they created quite an impressive dance across the ceiling.  Each little light gave its own interpretation to the draft that moved about the room, that too, offering a subtle metaphor for our individuality and small contributions to the universe. 

I closed my eyes to Allow insights.
Allow
….time for the small things, resist the temptation to crowd them out with routine and lists. 
Allow
….Accept, what is present and what could be.  Close no doors out of fear. 
Allow
…things to unfold, do not rush them.
Admit that something is possible and say yes a little more often.
Allow and entertain possibilities.

Thank you Miss Universe for today’s guidance and word, I pray each who chances to read this will Allow a moment to perhaps hear their own message in this sharing. 


2 comments:

  1. I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site. For more information visit potpourri for sale

    ReplyDelete