Thursday, October 1, 2015

Card Tricks

How many feathers do you notice in a day?
Last Sunday, everywhere I turned there was a feather. Given my preference for down perhaps it wasn’t unusual. A feather on the windshield, one on the steps in the back, one in my hair and one in the bottom of a grocery bag. Hummmm.
Symbolically, feathers most often deal with ascension and spiritual evolution to a higher plane. Perhaps I just needed a little nap…some “down time”. I try not to read too much into things.
And then there was the number three. Here there…everywhere.
People who resonate with the number 3 are naturally lucky. They always seem to be in the right place at the right time. They are also opportunistic, and have the ability make good decisions. Three people are highly intuitive and intelligent. They can be opinionated and manipulative, but they mean well and have the best intentions in most of their undertakings. (Sound like anyone you know?)
The Trinity! Three reminds us we are all connected and it is only through this connection that progress can be made.
So there you have it…my leap was that Miss Universe had dealt me another card. The Three of Feathers
I immediately thought….Past, present, future…and what it feels like to live “in between”

No comments:

Post a Comment