Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ants in my Pants

The Numbers: According to the Book of Lurlene
The number 5 is the most dynamic and energetic of all the single-digit numbers. It is unpredictable, always in motion and constantly in need of change.
Number 5 resonates with the influences and attributes of personal freedom, unconventional, individualism, non-attachment, change, life lessons learned through experience, variety, adaptability and versatility; opportunity, story-telling, mercy, kindness, invention, magnetism, competitiveness, imagination and curiosity.
I have always loved the number five. I used to doodle it…over and over again when I would get stuck.
I get restless when I am stuck…but that’s when five comes alive…like ants in my pants.
Feeling stuck is the anti-five. One must simply wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment