Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Long Way


I have always been afraid of getting lost, one might find that hard to believe about me, but I like the well beaten path, the predictable route. 

I believe in having a plan, sometimes that is the only way I can get from point A to point B, given the frenzied brain syndrome I have battled all my life.  I believe in the old "one step at a time" advice for gittin' there.  My maps have served me well.

So....how did I end up here?

Here's what I think.  You can take all the detours you can find, but if there is a life lesson you need to experience,  it will find you.

It will amaze you...it will teach you...and you will grow. 
Thank you Miss Universe for draggin' me down the side roads and gettin' me back on the discovery trail. 


No comments:

Post a Comment