Friday, November 29, 2013

This years best...may look a little different...and that's okay

There is an illness of a sort that goes around this time of year.  I had it last night...it's not about over eating...however, that could contribute.  It's more about over doing, over thinking and yep, maybe over achieving.

I laid in the bed unable to sleep, feeling that I was already behind.  My mind wouldn't stop spinning as I wondered where I put the lights and how I would get the leaves raked, and the floors polished.  I wondered how I would get shopping done, and cookies baked, cards addressed and secret Santas ready.

I was over-whelmed.   I could have continued to wrestle with prep and circumstance, but thankfully I tuned to Miss Universe...who reminded me to just go with spirit...Simplify.

Each year is different...my best this year may look just a little different from last year...but it will be my best...and that's all that really matters. 

I feel better already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment