Monday, August 19, 2013

Pass the Catch-up...



I'm sorry...
I used to write two blogs and try and entertain my extended group of family and friends on Facebook with cryptic messages about life and what’s going on, but you can tell things have gotten a little hectic as one thing will  inevitably suffer at the expense of another.   

Looks like August was one of those months.  So for those who don’t “DO” Facebook…I apologize…I appreciate your love and concern.  
 Now,  Here’s what you missed.
 Flash Cards!

Those blinding moments of insight...that have probably been obvious to others forever.
Yes, change is inevitable...and also a challenge.

 











I suppose change is like the death of one thing and the birth of another and so the stages you see here should offer no surprises.  
Ahhhh, Magical Thinking (AKA Denial) 










VerDell made a wonderful contribution to the cause as I was trying to explain just how life was affecting me....A state of pre-dread...in anticipation of what was to come.  With her usual wit and flare she added, "Could be worse, you could be like me...in a constant stage of Dread-Lock!"
Gotta Love her.



But in the end there is always only one thing to do..."Get over it!"  Acceptance is, in its own way, a form of  habit-forming.  Not to say I won't still try to push that square peg, but you know how it is, what with all that kicking and screamin' going on. 



So there you go.  You're all caught up...some of the dialogue is missing, but I bet you can read between the lines.  

I'll try and do a little better in the future.  
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment